- The Super Twin is the most popular and versatile model in MR’s range. It is the ultimate small wave high-performance board and the model MR choose to ride most of the time. It is fast, loose and really easy to turn. With a single to double concave bottom for speed and a wider template with more nose area for floatation and paddling power. Kelly Slater, Martin Potter, Luke Egan, Julian Wilson, Tom Carroll, Titus Kinimaka, Brian Keaulana and Sunny Garcia all have MR Super Twins in their board quivers. The board can be ridden with one of three fin configurations.
- Double lapped 4x4x4 or 6x4x6for big versions
- Can be ridden as a Twi or as a thruster with stabilizer
- Burford blank. Double lapped 4x4x4 Hexcel glass or 6x4x6 for big versions. PU Silmar resin.
- Standard 4x4x4 glass and comp glass available.
- Fin plugs are set for riding as a twin, 2+1 or thruster
- Burford Blank. PU 4oz glassing
- No fins included.
- If not in stock. It takes 1 month to make one.