- Two years ago sitting on the beach and watching his friends ( former QS Grinder ) Harry Mann demolish a small onshore wave in Victoria,Mark Phipps started to stratch his head. How did he do that? He sat with him and inspected the board like it was a t bone steak ready to barbecue. Harry told Mark “ Mate its like cheating riding this board! I can do anything I want.” So Mark who isn’t getting any younger despite his surfing addiction which is getting stronger started to develop the Cheeta, after all who doesn’t need to cheat in surfing. He found the magical rocker, he found the volume he need for his aching arms, and he found the performance he wanted. This boards isn’t a hybrid, this board is meant to give you confidence to do the best turns of your life, its just like cheating.
- Single concave
- Flipped nose and tail with low rocker under your feet
- Boxy rails
- Pointy nose with performance swallow tail
- PU 4x4x4 glass standard
- Future or FCS thruster
- Burford Blank. PU 4x4x4 Hexcel glass. PU Silmar resin.
- No fins included.
- If the board is not in stock. It takes 1 month to make one.