- Taken from the CB1, the Flares most distinguishing feature is its radically deep concave. The Flare is blindingly fast in all conditions and is amazing in fast hollow waves. It was too good of a base not to use, so the evolution for 2018 is to widen the dimensions allowing more all round surfers to experience the exhilaration of the Flare. It comes with a round tail as standard now for smoother flow.
- Full single concave running very deep through fins. Speeed!!
- Nice free flowing rocker from nose to tail to handle speed, power and critical turns.
- Medium round forgiving rail.
- Slightly wider nose and tail template than a standard high performance shortboard for easier paddling and all round fun. Round tail as stock.
- Standard 4x4x4 glass and comp glass available.
- Future or FCS 5 fin setup for hold, drive in good surf. Thrusters are great for turning, quads are great for generating and maintaining speed.
- Burford blank. Double lapped 4x4x4 Hexcel glass PU Silmar resin also custom ordered in comp. light 4×4 with tail patch and carbon inlays.
- ProHex and ProLite and CBFX for very powerful waves in powerful waves. You can add the quad fins to have more hold in hollow barrels.
- It takes 1 month to make the board, if not in stock.
- No fins included