- The Demibu by Phil Grace was an inspiration Phil had to cut his malibu in Half. All that board is sometimes hard to carry down the beach and unless you have roofracks not to easy to transport. Not to talk about Airline charges!!!! So he cut a malibu in half and now you can enjoy the sensation of noseriding on a 6’6 !! Don’t hold back have a Demibu this Summer !
- Double Concave V tail for rail to rail and speed.
- Standard flat rocker for small waves.
- Full down rails front and rear. Flatter rail line for increased speed when turning.
- Wide front and rear template for surface area speed in gutless waves.
- Reinforce 4x4x6 Glass or 6x4x6 for big sizes
- Burford blank. Double lapped 4x4x6 Hexcel glass. PU Silmar resin.
- Diamond for smaller waves and Pro Hex for all conditions.
- If not in stock. It takes 1 month to make one.
- No fins included