- The Thing is a bizarre little beast. Very curvy with a wide planeshape throughout the front half of the board. For high performance in smaller powerful waves but handles the bigger stuff as well. The ideal board for small reef breaks or sucky beachies with pockety waves. Order 3 to 6 inches shorter than your normal shortboard. Order large dimensions for the person seeking that intermediate range.
- Single through to double concave with slight V-exit that maximises rail to rail control.
- Medium entry to lower exit rocker allows for modern style carves and turns for punchy surf and also goes good in small waves.
- Medium boxy
- Fuller nose area as it’s a longer board in a shorter outline
- Standard 4x4x4 glass and comp glass available.
- Future and FCS thruster positioned for controlled surfing.
- Burford blank. Double lapped 4x4x4 Hexcel glass PU Silmar resin.
- Custom takes 1 month to make.
- No fins included